Make Sure you Bring the paperwork for Camporee

Hello all our Scouters of Troop 111!!!

We have some registering to do…

For all the participants at this years Camporee at Jubilee we need to get our package together. Please go to this link: AV Camporee 2014 Registration Packet
You need to make sure and fill out the Medical forms A and B for your Scout and for any Adult that plans to attend.

We need the YPT certificate for all Adults attending.

We need all the Scout authorization and release to firearms forms filled out and turned in as well.

We need $15 cash for each Participant as well for registration.

Thank you to everyone for making AV Troop 111 the place to learn, live and stand for the belief that… “YaGODawannadoit” to succeed.

See everyone on Thursday!!!


Comments are closed.